We are looking for caring individuals that want to help people by giving that extra care and kindness when people really need it.
We have positions available at a local hospital where as a Securitas employee, you can help people on what might be one of their worst day of their lives by: giving directions or escorting someone to a loved one that is at the hospital, helping someone find a parking space when they are frantic because a loved one was just brought to the hospital in an ambulance, walk a visitor to their car late at night.
No experience is needed, just a willingness to help people and learn how to be a Security Officer. We will provide the needed training.
Multiple positions currently available on all shifts.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age
- Have a reliable means of communication and transportation
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation Knowledge of or ability to learn security operations and procedures
- Be an effective team member and courteous telephone manners
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances
- Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports
- Must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record
Benefits are available after 90 days.
Apply at: URL blocked - click to apply