Are you a compassionate person? We want to talk to you!
At Home Instead Senior Care, we are compassionate people serving our Seniors with respect and dignity.
We are looking for energetic and caring people to join our team.
We have a day, evening, weekend and overnight shifts available in Wilkes-Barre and surrounding areas.
A caregiver position gives you an opportunity to provide the best possible in-home services for our clients who will enjoy close one-on-one attention.
Become a CAREGiver and earn $9.40 - $13.25 per hour!
Here are some of the great benefits for you!
- Great starting pay and CAREGiver advancement program! Progress from Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum CAREGiver levels and earn higher wages with each advancement!
- Earn between $9.40 – $13.25 per hour
- Flexible scheduling!
- Referral Bonuses!
- Paid training and continuing education
- Paid time off!
- You will always be introduced to new clients by a staff member which helps break the ice!
- Supportive management available 24/7
- Clients close to your home
- Direct deposit or paper check
- Private pay clients only
- Uniform shirts provided
- Mileage reimbursement for travel with clients
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Errands and transportation
- Personal Care, including bathing assistance, toileting and incontinence care.
- Alzheimer’s Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Ability to provide personal care (hands-on care)
- Possess a vehicle to transport clients
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/494. If you prefer to apply in person, please call our office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to schedule a time to fill out an application.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.