OfficeTeam has a fantastic career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Are you someone who loves creating durable and productive customer relationships? Then this may be the role for you. Expect this role to exist within a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. If you're looking for a long-term temporary position in Alexandria, Virginia, this Customer Service Representative opportunity could be for you!
- Through your success in the role, you will support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Proven ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Comfort and confidence when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Upbeat, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
- Outbound Marketing experience
- Customer service experience
- Proven experience going the extra mile to solve complex customer inquiries via extensive research
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative
for more information.