To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
55 Cyril Magnin Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Food & Beverage Manager - Parc 55
Hilton Hotels & Resorts • San Francisco, CA
Posted 13 days ago
Parc 55 San Francisco – A Hilton Hotel is located in the heart of San Francisco is looking for a Food and Beverage Manager! This hotel is well connected to the city's colorful neighborhoods, dynamic dining, cultural attractions and local coffee shops.
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Directing and organizing the activities of the Food & Beverage departments to maintain the high standards of food and beverage quality
- Service and marketing to maximize profits through outstanding customer service
- Planning and directing the functions of administration and planning of the Food & Beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operation.
- Implementing effective controls of food, beverage and labor costs.
- Ensuring compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards.
- Helping ensure high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits and ensure outstanding customer service. Interviews, trains, supervises, counsels, schedules and evaluates staff.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!