To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 Highland Avenue
Seekonk, MA 02771
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Customer Service Representative
Raymour & Flanigan • Seekonk, MA
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future success!
- Consistently provide genuine, friendly, personable and professional service.
- Handle multiple responsibilities and balance customer priorities.
- Efficiently schedule customer's deliveries to meet their needs.
- Go above and beyond advocating for every customer concern and request.
- Support sales and operations team members to ensure that our vision of enhancing the customer shopping experience is realized.
- Proactively resolve escalated customer issues.
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced service environment.
- Effective communication, interpersonal and organizational skills in person and on the phone.
- Demonstrate excellent listening skills and the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient computer skills and able to learn proprietary P.O.S. program.
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule that includes days, nights, weekends, holidays and events.
Raymour & Flanigan offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package:
- Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Health Savings Account
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
- Short Term Disability
- Average 25 hours weekly
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.