Pest Control Specialist
Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Presto X is proud to be a member of the Rentokil Steritech family of companies in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What do our Pest Control Specialists do?
Our Pest Control Specialists visit customers and provide a full range of services to address their pest control needs and challenges. They strive to protect people and enhance lives by maintaining a pest free environment where our clients live and work by solving complex pest issues using their knowledge and training. This involves conferring with customers and thoroughly assessing their needs to ensure that they receive the highest possible value and maximum satisfaction with our services.
- Provide superior pest management services to our clients
- Conduct inspections to determine the source of activity and provide written explanations and recommendations
- Assist in sales of products and additional services to current customers
- Stay current on the latest developments, trends, and regulations in the pest control industry
- Operate and maintain service vehicle and equipment
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Incentives for excellent customer retention and upselling to current customers
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Company vehicle & uniforms provided
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle record search
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer! EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Link to Federal employment poster: URL blocked - click to applyPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
URL blocked - click to apply
Verbal Communication Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-17348
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Presto-X is dedicated to employing quality people and providing safe and superior pest management solutions. We realize that our clients have individual needs, to their industry and facility. Therefore, we develop and deliver customized solutions for our clients.
Our commitment to initial and ongoing colleague training and development
Over the years, Presto-X has developed into a full-service company offering a complete Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Service. Rodent, insect, pest bird, industrial vegetation control, fumigation services, sanitation audits, bioremediation services, and termite control treatment are some of the programs that we offer.
Presto-X specializes in providing pest management services to highly regulated facilities, including major food processing and pharmaceutical facilities. We also service health care facilities, restaurants, hotels, grocery stores, schools, and other facilities in which you live, work and play on a daily basis.
We at Presto-X pride ourselves on the long term relationship with our colleagues. Our turnover rate is one of the lowest in the industry for many reasons, including:
A rich benefits package
You are treated as an individual, not a number
In 2007, Presto-X joined the Rentokil family, a London-based global-provider of business services.
View the full profile