Global medical device company is seeking an experienced Chemistry Manager to join their growing team!
- Manages the quality control chemistry activities of an organization.
- Assists with overseeing tasks associated with inspecting and testing products.
- Ensures that products or services meet quality standards and develops corrective action when needed.
- Develops, implements and assesses processes and policies designed to test products and services.
- Monitors and evaluates current testing processes, making recommendations for improvements when necessary.
- Enforces regulatory compliance.
- Conducts visual and physical inspections of company products and materials.
- Monitors the performance of the quality control staff, ensuring that the quality control department meets organizational objectives.
- Requires breadth of professional field and industry knowledge. Ability to integrate critical information and champion advanced strategies/concepts through the organization. Drives development of advanced technologies, principles and processes.
- Manages activities of a functional area which has at least 2 departments or major functions through managers and/or experienced employees. Responsible for cost, method, and employee results.
- Judgement is required in resolving complex problems based on experience.
- Interacts with internal and/or external clients and customers to negotiate and interpret information on projects and unit operations. May consult with senior management.
- BS/BA degree in Chemistry or scientific discipline, Master's degree preferred
- 10-12 years related experience required.
Please send resumes to Email blocked - click to apply
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178