Would you enjoy taking your career to the next level by working in the Corporate Headquarters of a world-class manufacturing organization? This client is known for being a leader and innovator. Do you have SAP experience? Interested in working with an employer who pays 100% of your health benefits? If your answer YES, then Staffmark has a perfect position for you!
Staffmark is searching for a Corporate Accountant to work directly with our client in Lyman, SC.
Hours are 8am - 5pm, Monday through Friday.
Job Responsibilities to include:
- Maintain accounts, cost centers, and financial reports in SAP.
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations.
- Maintain and reconcile payables and receivables.
- Complete Property Tax Returns for all US site locations.
- Prepare Book, State, AMT and Tax Depreciation Schedules.
- Knowledge of standard unit costing, and assist when needed for costing adjustments.
- Assist with calculating/preparing Affiliate payments.
- Assist with questions and training accounting clerks.
- Assist with various special projects that may arise, such as Company surveys etc.
- Perform other tasks as requested.
- Degree in Accounting and a minimum of five years' experience in an accountant role.
- Must have working knowledge of SAP.
- Must have experience with payroll processing and payroll taxes.
- Must have knowledge of Fixed Assets and preferred SAGE software.
- Must have accurate data entry and math skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continuous interruptions.
- Must have good oral and written communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to follow instruction, written and verbal.
- Ability to organize workload for timely accomplishment of work.
- Ability to communicate with all Company employees in a positive, professional, friendly, and courteous manner.
- Possess strong overall office skills, including use of computers, their applications, and other office equipment.
So why would you want to work at the client? They offer:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, 401(k and profit sharing, paid holidays and vacation, and more!)
What's next? How can you apply for this position?
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.