WSFS Bank is seeking a Corporate Insurance Manager. The Corporate Insurance Manager will support the Administrative Services department in developing and maintaining the Bank’s Insurance Program. Routine responsibilities include, but are not limited to, filing insurance claims, providing requested due diligence documentation for existing claims, completion of insurance renewal applications, and maintaining insurance files. The incumbent will assist the lines of business in determining their insurance needs, data analysis, and reporting. The Corporate Insurance Manager will assist the manager in building, maintaining, and enhancing strong relationships with internal stakeholders. Additional responsibilities include:
- Serve as subject matter expert on Bank insurance policy coverages and deductibles.
- Manage inventory of Bank-owned vehicles.
- Serve as primary point-of-contact for Bank’s insurance broker.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm position, located our Bank Center in Wilmington, DE or Bank Place in Philadelphia, PA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or equivalent combination of education and experience as a business analyst and/or other similar relevant experience is required.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience as an insurance analyst or related business experience working in a Retail, Banking, or Insurance Services industry office.
- Must have strong business analysis and assessment capabilities and effectively apply business analyst methodology and enforce best practices to major business principles, processes, and technologies.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and VISIO and must have knowledge of software applications, including database utilities, database structures and web-based software.
- Must possess strong organizational skills, can work independently, and take direction well.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to facilitate meetings and effectively lead discussions when necessary.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Banking Services
- Business Administration
- Business Analysis
- Database Storage Structures