Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
Emergency Medicine Advanced Practitioner
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
Hartford HealthCare is a fully [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Nurse Practitioner (APRN) / PA - Emergency Medicine including a tertiary-care teaching hospital, an acute-care community teaching hospital, an acute-care hospital and trauma center, three community hospitals, the state’s most extensive behavioral health network, a large multispecialty physician group, a regional home care system, an array of senior care services, a large physical therapy and rehabilitation network and an accountable care organization.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Nurse Practitioner (APRN) / PA - Emergency Medicine
The CHH Emergency Services Department offers immediate emergency service care and treatment to people of all ages for any medical, surgical, or psychiatric need that may arise. There are 33,000 patient encounters. Emergency services are provided by a team of board-certified physicians, physician assistants, and nurses who utilize state-of-the-art technology to ensure patients have access to quality care on a timely basis. Patient Relations representatives are also available for those with special needs. LIFE STAR helicopter service is available when medically necessary. The Department is newly renovated – opened in July 2018.
Advanced Practitioners Enjoy:
At Charlotte Hungerford Hospital newly graduated and experienced advanced practitioners are provided with the support and mentorship they need to succeed through on the job, classroom, and procedural training. Our benefits include:
- Competitive compensation including differentials
- Proven and effective onboarding with supportive ongoing mentorship
- Collegial and collaborative atmosphere
- Tiered medical, dental, and vision plans
- Generous CME allowance and malpractice coverage
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Value based care model allowing sufficient time for thorough patient assessments
We take great care of careers.
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Master’s program preferred
- Licensed, or eligible to be licensed, as a Physician Assistant / Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) in the state of Connecticut
- Certification or eligible to be certified as a Physician Assistant or National Board Certification through AACN or ANCC
- Emergency Medicine experience preferred
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
Advanced Automatic Collision Notification