As a member of Iron Bow supporting the Department of the Army Enterprise IT as-a-Service (EITaaS) team, the Sr. Active Directory (AD) Systems Engineer (SE) will be responsible for coordination with our prime contract in the assessment, design, and delivery of an AD solution which meet the business requirements. We are seeking an experienced AD SE to provide design, thought leadership, and drive implementation of AD services and infrastructure. The AD SE will be responsible for full life cycle of technology roadmaps which will need to support migration of existing users to an Integrator owned and operated network that will also need to interface with legacy services hosted in a DoD environment for both NIPR and SIPR services and users. This individual will apply proven communication and problem-solving skills to solve issues related to the deployment of mission-critical software. The ability to take direction and work independently to achieve stated objectives is required.
This is a hands-on, technical position. The qualified candidate will have broad-based technical experience along with a solid understanding of designing and scaling AD within a traditional server environment as well as a cloud based. Design, deployment, Operations and Maintenance (O&M) experience with Microsoft domains and forests within a DoD environment is highly desired.
The candidate will need to be fully cognizant of Windows Server, Systems Center, and Active Directory, Windows Server 2012/2016 technologies as well as industry best practice with regard to the implementation, deployment, compliance and maintenance of Active Directory solutions in a secure network environment. Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required.
- Responsible for building and maintaining an identity management solution
- Provide support for Active Directory Federation Services solutions for applications
- Responsible for building and maintaining Active Directory infrastructure
- Troubleshooting of Microsoft physical and VMware virtual environments
- Develop and troubleshoot Power CLI and PowerShell scripts Interface with database administrators and other IT professionals to coordinate installation and maintenance of client server applications to support enterprise line of business systems
- Work with the prime contractor and other third parties as needed to design, test, and implement integrations for the AD solution
- Develop and conduct training for Iron Bow staff on AD integrations
- Perform ongoing operations and maintenance of the selected AD integrations
- Ability to work with various customers/departments/users to design, deploy and support solutions according to the user requirements
- Troubleshoot, analyze and take appropriate action to remediate issues
- Automation experience a plus
QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE):
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems, or business administration
- 10 - 12 years relevant work experience
- Hands-on development, maintenance, integration, and implementation with AD
- ITIL Foundation V3 or V4 Foundation, desired
- IAT II certification required (Security+CE, CySA+, SSCP or equivalent), desired
- Excellent oral and written communication skills within a business and/or technical context, particularly with translating customer requirements into technical implementations
- Customer focused with a high level of customer service and interaction skills
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to function as a consultant to AD clients and others as needed
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and execute with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to interpret policies, rules, regulations, and procedures pertaining to the acquisition of computer software and hardware and in the handling and protection of multiple classes of data
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Ideal candidate is certified at minimal Server 2012 R2 functional level as well as familiar with Azure AD/AWS Managed MS AD
- Secret security clearance or ability to obtain secret clearance
- Up to 25% of travel required for this position
Iron Bow Technologies is a leading IT solution provider dedicated to successfully transforming technology investments into business capabilities for government, commercial and healthcare clients. Our depth of technical expertise, global reach and strategic partnerships with industry leaders as well as disruptive technology partners uniquely positions Iron Bow to target the right solution to ensure your successful business outcome. We partner with our clients from planning and implementation through ongoing maintenance and management to deliver solutions that are strong, flexible and on target.
Iron Bow Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Installations (Computer Systems)
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Complex Problem Solving
Amazon Web Services