To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Providence, RI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
High Net Worth Tax Director
CBIZ • Providence, RI
Posted 26 days ago
With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions: 2018 America's Best Mid-Size Employers by Forbes, 2018 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE, 2018 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence, and one of the Top 101 highest scoring companies in the country for Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources.
CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are together ranked as one of the top providers of accounting services in the United States. With more than 35 offices and more than 2,000 professionals, we serve the country’s growing mid-market public and private businesses. MHM provides high quality audit and attest services, while closely associated CBIZ provides all other accounting, tax and consulting services.
CBIZ & MHM New England (formerly CBIZ Tofias) is part of the 10th largest accounting*, tax, and advisory services provider in the nation. Our two New England offices are located in Boston and Providence and have over 200 people, including over 35 Managing Directors. We uniquely combine national resources with local decision-making by experienced, New England-based professionals who are dedicated to strengthening our clients' financial positions.
We serve private and public companies in more than a dozen industries; not-for-profit organizations; and high net-worth individuals and family groups. When you choose CBIZ & MHM New England, you get proactive, accessible professionals who communicate in understandable terms, and deliver practical solutions on time, with no surprises, to help your organization thrive.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Expand revenue of existing clients
- Responsible for short-term and long-term business planning; identify business opportunities for CBIZ in addition to their individual practice
- Manage practice effectively meeting billing, realization, days outstanding and individual charge hour objectives
- May be required to meet business development revenue expectations by adding new clients, cross serve activity and fully executing personal marketing plan
- Serve as key client contact; viewed as trusted business advisor by clients
- Ensure quality control standards are met
- May work directly with clients and manage staff
- May be internal advisor on technical matters as a Subject Matter Expert
- May be a member of the Senior Operations Management Team
- Drive a team environment; demonstrate support of management decisions and builds a positive culture
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred in Accounting, Taxation or related field
- 8 years of experience in public accounting or related field
- 6 years supervisory experience
- Must have active CPA or equivalent certification