Montgomery County Methadone Center (A Division of Resources for Human Development, Inc) is a licensed methadone treatment program. Medication Assisted Treatment in conjunction with counseling and supportive services are provided to support those struggling with addiction to recover. Drug therapy and counseling program for recovering narcotic addicts from all socio-economic levels. All are medically and psychologically approved for methadone treatment. HIV/AIDS testing and counseling and TB testing for all clinic clients.
MCMC is seeking a part-time nurse, with the flexibility to work some weekdays and every other weekend. This position is required to work 6:00 am to 10:30 am. Approximately 16 hours a week.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently dispense daily dosage of methadone medication
- Account for all medication used during dispensary shift
- Monitor inventory and supply orders as needed
- Ensure compliance
- Ensure accuracy of records to avoid medication discrepancies and take corrective action as needed
- Hight School diploma/GED and a current LPN license in the State of Pennsylvania
- 2 years of related experience
- Must have reliable transportation
- No prior knowledge of methadone maintenance is necessary
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, and veteran or disability status.
Electronic Medical Record
Diseases And Disorders
Long Term Care
Maintain Patient Confidentiality