To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL 60607
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Field Service Technician II - MN or IL
Arthrex • Chicago, IL
Posted 3 days ago
Ideal candidate will live near major airport in MN or IL.
Under minimal supervision, complete on-site troubleshooting, installation, validation, maintenance, and service repair needs on designated equipment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own customer issues from dispatch or identification of issue to resolution. Proactively engage with other team members to ensure they are aware of status of all issues at all times for their designated customers
- Work as a member of local team to provide efficient on-site and remote service to all accounts within the assigned area (includes delegating tasks and performing administrative duties)
- Effectively communicate and partner with teammates and colleagues
- Maintain regular, frequent communication with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction
- Partner with the customer and recommend value-added services that will help the customer run their business more efficiently
- Keep up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer and Arthrex service records , ordering repair parts, and returning defective parts
- Escalate at risk customers to the appropriate Arthrex team in a timely manner, and work closely with internal partners and the customer to define and implement corrective action plans
- Focus on customer needs and satisfaction, while building on and enhancing the relationship with the customer to ultimately strengthen business partnerships
- Identify business opportunities for the organization, including incremental service agreement business.
- Collaborate with Arthrex team to develop and deliver technical training to Technical Support team members
- Collaborate with Arthrex Implementation team to support software implementations at customer sites
- Partner with Arthrex sales team to support product demonstrations at customer locations
- Up to 80% travel required
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree in technical field preferred
- Minimum three years of field service experience required, medical device experience preferred
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution based service process
- Experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment
- Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Strong time management and organization skills and ability to juggle multiple responsibilities
- Be available "after hours", or work a rotating On-Call schedule, including weekends, for critical issues and coverage, as necessary
- Must have and maintain a valid Driver’s License
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
- PC’s, Microsoft Office Suite
The territory for this position is: Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan (minus Detroit), Indiana, Illinois, Iowa and Missouri. The ideal candidate will live in one of these states near a major metropolitan airport; preferably in Chicago, Minneapolis or Indianapolis.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.