Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
What you do
As a sales representative in our Sports Medicine specialty, you’ll be the face of Stryker products. Acting as a sales lead, you’ll prepare and participate in leading sales pitches and demo meetings as well as working with cross-divisional sales reps to create strategic goals and targets. You’ll participate in trade shows, analyze market territory, manage inventory reports, negotiate prices and terms of transactions and solve product problems for customers. You aren’t just selling products – you’re also acting as a subject matter expert.
We’ll count on your confident and patient nature to educate and inform doctors, nurses and staff personal about the use and maintenance of our products, as well as direct product evaluations in the Operating Room or office settings. Want to know the best part this role? Every day is unique – our best sales reps have the freedom to adjust their time to focus on what will bring the most value to their customers and their market. You’ll have the privilege to not only represent one of the world’s leading medical device brands, but also impact patient care.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2-5 years of experience working in an outside sales position (medical related fields preferred).
- Must be able to drive an automobile.
- Must be able to travel overnight 50% annually.
- Seeking a passionate leader of self, people & process, and organization with the following attributes:
Confident communicators. Influential individuals who command the direction of a sales conversation and persuade others to buy into an idea or product, whether it’s over the phone, via email or in-person.
Charismatic networkers. Influential partners who proactively reach out and engage with internal and external contacts to build powerful relationships.
Strategic closers. Assertive sales leaders who stop at nothing to seal the deal, and who are known for continuously exceeding their quarterly sales quota.
Trusted partners. Subject matter experts who both internal and external partners turn to for product knowledge and guidance.
Competitive achievers. Persistent, results-driven individuals who will stop at nothing to fulfill Stryker’s mission to make healthcare better.
- Generate the growth of sports medicine sales. Train doctors on product usage. Help improve the lives of thousands.
Responsibilities and duties
- As a Sports Medicine Sales Representative at Stryker, you’ll promote and sell our cutting-edge Stryker Endoscopy products, enabling people around the world to recover more quickly and efficiently from sports-related injuries.
- If you’re passionate about selling medical products designed to help people live healthier lives, we want you on our team. Join Stryker and help us fulfill our mission of improving healthcare.
What we offer
- A culture driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results.
- Coworkers committed to collaboration and winning the right way.
- Quality products that improve the lives of our customers and patients.
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career.
Work From Home: Field-based
Travel Percentage: 50%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Endearing And Charismatic