To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Southfield, MI 48033
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accident Fund Holdings, Inc • Southfield, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Clinical Pharmacist is responsible for supporting the clinical and operational processes for MTM Services and Medicare Part D products. This includes executing MTM interventions by promoting appropriate disease state management and/or efficient utilization review of prescription drug claims among BCBSM Medicare Part D members. MTM Pharmacist will interact with participating physicians to educate physicians and influencing prescribing patterns to reduce BCBSM's drug benefit payout and improve the quality of the benefits as it relates to our members. This position is also responsible for precepting and supporting various College of Pharmacy educational rotations and internships.
- Provides effective and efficient communication of pharmacotherapy issues tailored for the Medicare audience.
- Execute comprehensive medication reviews with MTM members.
- Identifies target medication interventions and establishes credibility with participating physicians by utilizing both verbal and written communications to modify behavior.
- Serves as the key clinical support person for executing MTM services and precepting pharmacy students.
- Develops, implements and continually updates patient educational materials.
- Supports MTM annual program changes, CMS audit reporting, and develop internal efficiencies.
- Assist with the development of Medicare Part D MTM policies as it applies to pharmacy services.
- Participate in clinical and operational process improvement and cost savings opportunities while ensuring Medicare regulations.
- Support clinical initiatives related to NCQA, HEDIS, CAHPS and STAR measures. Adhere to Pharmacy Policies and Procedures.