To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norfolk, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pediatric Private Duty Nurse - RN
Maxim Healthcare Services • Norfolk, VA
Posted 3 days ago
Maxim Healthcare Services’ Virginia Beach, Virginia Homecare Office is seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) to provide direct care for Pediatric and Adult patients within our client's homes located in Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Franklin and surrounding areas.
The Registered Nurse (RN) demonstrates the ability to make clinical judgments in an effective and efficient manner under the direction of the Director of Clinical Services.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Documents the patient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
- Other Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
We have high need for Overnight Nurses.
Various shifts available - Full-time, Part-time and PRN: Flexible scheduling.
Training Available: Pediatrics, Gtubes, Trachs, Vents, and more.
Newly licensed nurses are also encouraged to apply. We have a great Novice Nurse Program just for you.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which the nurse practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility Registered Nurse (RN) contract or state regulation).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card. CPR card must be Healthcare Provider. No online cards accepted.
- One year prior Registered Nurse (RN) experience preferred.
- Reliable Transportation
If you are interested in working one on one with a patient in the home setting, and truly impacting an individual’s life, please apply today!
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs