The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Barista - 360 Cafe C1 - Denver - Boulder
or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.DescriptionPosition Summary:
The Barista takes and prepares customer beverage orders to brand specifications and customer requests. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.Essential Functions:
- Greets customers and takes orders; processes cash and credit card transactions
- Prepares and serves hot and cold beverages according to brand specifications and the customers' requests
- Serves prepared food items
- Maintains knowledge of menu items and recipes to effectively service the customer
- Sets up and breaks down workstations, including cleaning and sanitizing
- Maintains appearance of location ensuring product is stocked to appropriate levels and all areas are properly cleaned and sanitized
- Maintains excellent customer service, anticipating guests needs
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures, including proper food safety and sanitation
- Maintains a positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous experience as a barista or in a related position preferred
- Demonstrates excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrates organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs.
Aramark offers a wide array of comprehensive benefit programs and services including medical, dental, vision, and work/life resources to our benefits-eligible hourly Aramark employees. Additional benefits include retirement savings plans like 401(k) and paid days off such as parental leave and disability coverage. Hourly eligible benefits vary by location and are subject to any legal requirements or limitations, employee eligibility status, and where the employee lives and/or works. COMPENSATION:
The hourly rate for this position ranges from $14.77 to $16.50 , depending on circumstances including an applicant's skills and qualifications, certain degrees and certifications, prior job experience, market data, and other relevant factors. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission (if relevant). This is Aramark's good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of compensation for this position as of the time of posting.
- Customer Service
- Customer Satisfaction
- Food Safety