To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lebanon, IN 46052
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
General Manager - Mid-day Shift
XPO Logistics, Inc. • Lebanon, IN
Posted 6 hours ago
Mid-day Shift, Monday - Friday, 11:00am and 9:00pm
Logistics done differently.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level with a rapidly-expanding global company? Join XPO Logistics, a company named among the most admired in the world by Fortune and one of America’s best employers by Forbes. As the General Manager, you’ll be responsible for the efficient operation of the warehouse, including order fulfillment, shipping/receiving and inventory control activities. Become a part of our dynamic team and we'll help you develop to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Provide daily supervision of warehouse associates to ensure the safe, clean and efficient operation of the warehouse
- Maintain work schedules and work assignments; ensure time and attendance is properly maintained, monitored and approved in a timely manner
- Manage all equipment for efficient utilization, and coordinate all equipment maintenance needs
- Train, maintain and model the 7S Workplace Organization standard; ensure all safety procedures and policies are followed
- Partner with staff to manage and maintain appropriate stock at all times
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 years of progressive experience in supply chain management, including 7 years of experience in distribution/warehouse management
- Statistical analysis experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams of staff to achieve results; experience in a leadership role with oversight of multiple managers and supervisors
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, warehouse management systems (WMS), databases and time-keeping systems
- Experience managing warehouse equipment and its proper usage and identifying safety concerns
It’d be great if you also have:
- Availability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Availability to work extended hours, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends; able to work a mid-shift to support operations across the 1st and 2nd shifts
- Experience leading startup operations
- Experience leading e-commerce operations
Be part of something big. #LI-KD1
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.