Order Type :
Well stablished Co-Packaging company is looking for a PLC Maintenance Mechanic
Great direct hire opportunity -1st, 2nd and 3rd shift available.
Position Summary: Install, maintain, and repair machinery and equipment (e.g.- Seamers, conveyor systems, motors, pumps, production machines) in a beverage manufacturing establishment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Follow all safety procedures and work as safe as possible at all times.
• Maintain Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
• Perform basic metal fabrication using hand tools, lathe and end mill.
• Repair bearings, belt sprockets, chains and gearboxes.
• Repair compressed air systems.
• Repair conveyor controls and devices. PLC and related equipment programming.
• Perform conveyor lubrication and inspection, downline and fill room lubrication.
• Repair and inspect hydraulic powered equipment.
• Perform Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) procedures when necessary.
• Install and repair PVC, copper, stainless and steel pipe systems.
• Troubleshoot and repair pumps and valves.
• Adjust, repair and maintain various production equipment including, dud detector, cap sorter, bulk unloading system, silo system, chlorine injection systems, conveyors, depalletizers, labeling equipment, fillers, rinsers, shrink wrap machines, air dryers, case coders, blend room equipment, and other production systems and equipment.
• Maintain and repair HTST processes for process operations.
• Maintain and repair Nitrogen Injection systems.
• Maintain and repair Repack equipment.
• Maintain and repair Tea Brew system.
• Maintain and repair Clean in Place (CIP) systems.
• Change over, maintain, troubleshoot and repair fillers.
• Maintain and repair can level sensors and dud detectors.
• Change over, adjust, set up, maintain and repair can line seamers.
• Adjust and repair Vision and X-Ray Systems.
• Observes mechanical devices in observation and listens to their sounds to locate cause of trouble.
• Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
• Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections.
• Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments.
• • Installs special functional and structural parts in devices.
• Lubricates and clean parts.
• Start devices to test their performance.
• Set up and operate drill press, grinder and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
• Maintain and document preventative maintenance program.
• Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment.
• Initiate purchase order for parts.
• Perform troubleshooting, breakdown maintenance, welding and preventative maintenance on downstream equipment (e.g.- casers, multi-packers, palletizers).
• Competency with hand tools, power tools, welding and machine shop equipment.
In order to apply please send your resume to [ Link removed ]
'Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees'
Pay Rate :
- Valves (Piping)
- Conveyor Systems