My name is George Rogers and I am a Recruiter with Kelly Services, Inc., a Fortune 500 workforce solutions company. We are currently seeking to fill a Recruiter I position in Malvern, PA. I have attached the details of the opportunity below:
Duration: 3 months, with possibility of extension
Recruiter I to assist in recruitment & sourcing for Field Sales & Insurance Agents.
In partnership with Field Sales leaders and HR Business Partners, the incumbent will have the capability to independently lead sourcing strategies for region-wide searches, and must possess the mindset to establish strong internal and external business relationships and demonstrate a mastery of recruiting skills. This position requires the ability to establish and develop the agent recruiting function, and the creativity to design and implement the processes and programs for an effective and efficient recruiting function.
- Consult and work directly with FSC and RFSL to determine geographical needs and build an effective recruitment strategy.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change within the Sales organization and/or in the daily recruiting environment, with the ability to negotiate and influence leaders.
- Collaborate with FSC’s on a regular basis to ensure that client satisfaction is a priority.
- Execute the recruiting process to include developing the search strategy, sourcing (including but not limited to proactive networking, cold calling, resume mining, database searching, etc.), prescreening, interviewing candidates to attract, evaluate, develop and qualify.
- Communicate proactively and consistently with distribution leaders and candidates throughout the course of the search.
- Maintain a strong network of key financial organizations and associations for potential sourcing.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Previous corporate and or search firm recruiting/sourcing with an emphasis on recruiting financial services candidates; Financial services/sales experience is plus
- Experience with a variety of sourcing strategies and tools, including proactive phone and internet research, is critical
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills are required
- Strong general Microsoft proficiency, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Sales experience is a plus
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (1-352-585-2109, URL blocked - click to apply), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Communication With Candidates
Areas Of Recruitment