Apex Systems seeks qualified candidates for an opportunity with one of our leading Telecommunications clients as a Network Engineer. Please send resumes to Email blocked - click to apply
Title: Activation Support Engineer
Location: Plano, TX
Provides resolutions to a diverse range of complex challenges and demonstrates good judgment. Works closely with a Technical support group and Network Operations Center for site troubleshooting and resolutions.
- 5+ years of Network telecommunications experience
- Good technical skills in TCP/IP networking technologies.
- Consistently steps up to own projects, both internal and customer as well as manages to achieve common objective/s
- Communicates well with his peers and quick on identifying issues and corrective action.
- Ability to work closely with other members on a team as well as with customers and vendors.
- Candidate with some Satellite industry and RF technology background is a plus
Desired Technical Skills:
- Office: Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft word
- Networking: Knowledge of Cisco routers & switches
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Network Planning And Design
Wide Area Networks
Local Area Networks