To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Chief Lending Officer
American Heritage Credit Union • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 26 days ago
American Heritage CU, a $2.5+ billion Credit Union, located in PA, has an immediate opening for a Chief Lending Officer (CLO). This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, experienced financial executive to direct and manage the overall operations of commercial/consumer/indirect lending, business services, asset recovery, and quality control departments. As a key member of the executive management team, the CLO will focus on how lending plays a key role in the overall strategic plans of the Credit Union.
- Establish and maintain the annual strategic lending objectives, goals and budget and the implementation of policies and procedures.
- Implementation of all lending programs and recommendation of new products and services for our membership.
- Successful candidate from similar sized credit unions or banks will have a solid understanding in all aspects of commercial and consumer lending with a focus on cross selling, asset recovery, and quality control.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and strong team building skills are a must.
- 710 years experience in commercial, real estate and consumer lending, including but not limited to direct and indirect auto and RV, personal, credit card, home equity, merchant and small business needs.
- A thorough knowledge of all compliance, State and Federal lending rules and regulations.
- Experience in portfolio management and analytics.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel and Word; Raddon (MCIF System), loan documentation system, Meridian Link and Symitar knowledge preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or equivalent field of study required.
For the past 12 years American Heritage CU has been named a winner in the 'Best Places to Work' in the Philadelphia area and recognized by Forbes Magazine as the Best Credit Union in the state of Pennsylvania. This is cultivated through a committed and positive employee-focused culture as well as our dedication toward community involvement.
We offer a competitive salary and incentive structure, an outstanding benefits package including a 401(k) plan with a generous progressive company match, and a warm, family-oriented and environmentally-friendly work environment.
To be considered, correspondence should include a resume listing job history and salary expectations (must be included). Please be advised that credit, criminal, employment, drug/alcohol testing and education background checks are conducted on selected candidates. All resumes will be reviewed, but only competitive candidates will be contacted for further conversation.