If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity with a national leader of personalized health care – this is your chance to join us at Intrepid USA! We are a national company with a local perspective, and working with us, you'll find that what we do is all about what matters the most – helping patients live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Our innovative approach gives patients access to the highly experienced clinical teams and up-to-date programs you would expect from a large company and combines them with the flexible, dedicated and personalized care you may expect from a smaller company.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking a compassionate and experienced Hospice Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN who will provide skilled and compassionate nursing care to patients and families in their home or community under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and direction of the Plan of Care. At Intrepid, we focus on the heart of the matter – providing talented healthcare professionals, giving them opportunities to follow their passion, and ultimately giving patients the best care available for home health care, hospice and private duty care. Bring your enthusiasm and compassion to help others and we’ll provide you with a nurturing caring environment that will empower and inspire you to make a difference.
As a Hospice LPN you will be responsible for visiting patients to assist in their end of life care, the documentation of care given, and chart maintenance to meet both regulatory and billing requirements.
Additional duties for this Hospice Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN role include, but are not limited to:
We are looking for a Hospice Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN who can contribute as a team member, to work under supervision and to work independently. You must be skilled and have the capability to cope effectively with patients, families and others while maintaining confidentiality.
Specific qualifications for this LPN role include:
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing for Licensed Practical Nurse
- One year of hospice care experience preferred; two years experience in any clinical setting with a demonstrated ability to manage a group of patients
- Computer literate
- Current and valid LPN license in the state of practice
- Current CPR certification or able to obtain within two months of hire
- Auto liability insurance per policy plus current and unrestricted driver’s license
- Ability to adhere to policies and procedures and willingness to support our mission
- Preferred knowledge of the Hospice regulatory requirements at the state, federal and local level
Join Intrepid USA – and make a real difference in the lives of our patients!
Electronic Medical Record
Diseases And Disorders
Long Term Care
Maintain Patient Confidentiality