Our client organization is progressive organization with an active leadership team. They have built strong business relationships, offer excellent customer service, and have a strong hold on the market. This organization is community owned, decisions are made locally, and fast turn-around on loans. They offer a fun and friendly atmosphere where their employees enjoy coming to work each day. Enjoy the benefits of living, working and playing in the beautiful Fort Dodge, IA area.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- This company offers you a chance to be part of a cutting-edge team within a hometown bank, where you will build personal relationships that last a lifetime.
- $65,000- $85,000 + with a bonus potential of 5-15% bonus.
- Benefit package with: health/dental/eye insurance out-of-pocket costs under $200 month.
- PTO based on experience.
- 401k match
- Cafeteria plan.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this position you will step into an established book of business while, playing a key role in managing and directing the growth of the agribusiness of the company within the region.
- You will build relationships with prospective and present customers to develop a network that will drive agribusiness, deposit development, and create awareness of all services available to the customer, which will aid in the growth of the organization.
- Meet with Ag customers and understand their financial needs, while analyzing credit and financial information all in accordance with the proper policies and procedures.
- Other responsibilities include maintaining the customer database, completing loan processes, preparing business plans, and maintaining knowledge of the competitor’s services/products.
Fort Dodge, IA area
Conveniently located in North Central Iowa area, at the junction of Highway 20 and Highway 169. The region has a well-balanced, diverse industry base, a regional hub for retail, and a regional airport with daily commercial flights to St. Louis.
Recent public investments in the community include a new aquatic center, new middle school, construction of additional and connected trails, development of a new off highway Vehicle Park with campgrounds, development of the mini-major baseball fields at Rogers Sports Complex and a new public library.
Private investments include a family entertainment center with indoor and outdoor attractions, an addition of a cancer enter to the regional, and numerous new facilities and dorms at Central Community College, major development in the Ag Park and retail development along the 5th Avenue South corridor.
Excellent school systems for all ages public and private schools, community college and undergraduate schools.
No matter your interest there is something for everyone in Fort Dodge.
Blanden Memorial Art Museum, Community Orchard, Family Bowl and Fun N’ Pizza, Theatre, Fort Frenzy (a family entertainment center with indoor and outdoor attractions), Fort Museum and Frontier Village, Golf Central, Hawkeye Community Theatre, House of Mini Golf, Ridgewood Lanes and Laser Tag, Speedway, Aquatic Center, Fairgrounds and so much more!!
Brushy Creek State Recreational Area – one of Iowa’s largest tracts of public outdoor recreation land at 6,000 acres.
Deer Creek Golf Course, Des Moines River Water Trail, Dolliver Memorial State Park, Fort Dodge and Webster County Trail System, Fort Dodge Country Club, Frontier Sports Park, Gypsum City OHV park, Archery Range and so much more!!
Excellent hunting and fishing within the area.
Things To Do
Many sporting venues, wineries and breweries, shopping and fantastic eateries within this growing community.
Choose to live in a community that is experience booming economic growth as well as significant improvements to the quality of life for all residents.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- 3-5+ years of Ag Lending Experie3nce
- Strong Ag Background
- Ability and willingness to develop business.
- Bachelor’s in Business, Ag Business or related field.
Contact Travis Peper today for more detail Phone number blocked - click to apply or email a confidential copy of your resume to Email blocked - click to apply!
TO SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ONE GO TO www. ercjobs.com!
Keywords/Tags: accounting, finance, banking industry, finance industry, lending, commercial lending, SVP, loan manager, commercial, banking manager, loan portfolio, loans, management, Omaha, Nebraska, NE, executive level, executive recruiter, Midwest, executive jobs, recruiter, recruiting agency, recruiting Sioux Falls, SD, executive search, VP, loan services, bank, business loans, business, banking, Dell Rapids SD, Executive Recruiting Consultants, ERC, lending, commercial lending, agribusiness, ag lending, Minnesota finance careers, southern Minnesota jobs, agcareer, finance jobs