Job Requisition JR9020
Worker Time Type Full time
Worker Sub-Type Seasonal
This position delivers ice to customers in vehicles that do not require a Commercial Driver's License.
The route driver is assigned a specific geographic region and/or route to service. The delivery region,
route, and type of equipment operated is subject to change depending on business needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Operate and maintain a clean company vehicle in a safe and professional manner.
2. Perform pre/post trip inspections and operate the vehicle in accordance with company Standard
3. Participate daily in the Daily Visual Management (DVM) process; reviews DVM results with other
4. Unload, deliver, and rotate ice at customer and other designated locations using a safe, courteous, and
5. Produce invoices for each delivery and complete all other required paperwork.
6. Responsible for the safe operation, working condition, and inventory of all driver "tools", including:
handhelds, printers, handcarts, and handtrucks.
7. Report all accidents and injuries, regardless of severity.
8. Pick up equipment as directed.
9. Follow all Standard Operating Procedures and processes.
10. Make and assume other duties and responsibilities required or assigned by management.
11. Adhering to the Code of Business Ethics is essential. We value honesty and integrity above all else
and we expect our employees to be committed to the highest ethical standards.