Silverado Hospice. Passion. Possibilities. Purpose.
Silverado Associates know that there is no substitute for a meaningful career. We take pride in knowing the world is a better place because of what we do, and we feel fortunate to be part of a family that is unified in this commitment. We get the chance to learn every day, the opportunity to grow, and the ability to help others. At Silverado, it is about ENRICHING LIVES!
Silverado is currently seeking an Outside Sales Representative with Hospice Sales experience to join our Hospice team!
Summary of Major Functions:
- Conduct outside sales calls to potential and existing referral sources on behalf of Silverado Hospice, meeting sales quota and conversion ratio requirements.
- Generates qualified, professional referrals that contribute to the census development.
- Promote and position Silverado’s programs and services to medical professional, civic, and community through regular visits in a manner that illustrates and reflects Silverado’ quality of care and value.
- In this exciting role, you will introduce and sell our Hospice services to industry professionals, the community, and individuals and/or families in a manner that illustrates and reflects the quality of Silverado care.
- The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker, driven by meeting and exceeding sales goals and quotas.
General background will include:
- Proven ability to manage a sales territory and contact database.
- Proven ability to generate and maintain relationships with new and existing accounts.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- At least two years of outside sales, preferably in healthcare, is required.
- Strong time management skills.
- Valid and current auto insurance and driver’s license is required
To apply, please visit our website at [ Link removed ]
Meet our associates and learn why they love working with Silverado: [ Link removed ]
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado has been awarded the Best Place to Work Award in both Texas and Southern California. Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth.
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.