To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Fargo, ND
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Doosan Bobcat NA • West Fargo, ND
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This is a program management position focusing on portfolio management, project execution, and process development. Developing technologies and implementation strategies for introducing new technologies into Bobcat products and business models may include:
- new business models,
- new product features, or
- the introduction of new technologies,
New Product Development requires detailed technical project management skills. The program manager must assure that the end-product meets the specific requirements laid out at the beginning of the project. This overall task requires the program manager to provide careful guidance and direction for strategic project coordination, NPD process execution and technical detail issues.
The position will interface at all levels and works cross functionally, throughout the organization.
The position is not responsible for direct reports.
Role & Responsibility
- Working cross functionally on product and process development as well as implementation strategies.
- Communicate project gap analysis, product/project cost, margin analysis and resource needs within project teams, management, and executive stakeholders.
- Identify and manage resource requirements, timing and budgetary aspects of a program portfolio.
- Coordinate planned and miscellaneous reporting requests specific to the project, program, or portfolio.
- Prepare and distribute Risk Assessment documentation.
- Distribute monthly reporting packages.
- Develop and monitor project finance, quality, customer, and schedule objectives.
- Develop and maintain meeting schedules, program review dates, Annual Operating Plan / Long Range Plan requirements, training, etc.
- Maintain project schedules, project gap analysis, product/project cost, margin analysis and resource needs.
- Maintain key project information within a portfolio management system including: project financial data, project schedules, resource plans and other relevant project information.
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree in engineering, business administration, marketing, finance, or related field.
- Experience Required: 5>7 years
- Travel Required: 25>50%
- Project Management Certification preferred.
- Work History:
- A diverse work history including experience working in product or process development teams.
- Experience developing and implementing new process, products, features, or technologies.
- Experience working with customers to identify unmet customer needs and developing plans to satisfy those needs.
- Project management experience including critical path analysis, project milestone management, and resource management with project management tools.
- Strong communication skills.
- Record of success in previous leadership positions.
- Previous experience in team development activities.
- Computer skills: Proficient in the Microsoft Suite of applications.
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
We recently learned that unauthorized individuals and/or groups are communicating false offers of employment with Bobcat Co. (“Bobcat”) via email. The communications include the Bobcat logo and may appear legitimate. However, they are fraudulent and are not sent from anyone affiliated with Bobcat.
Please note that Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, and Doosan Portable Power DO NOT charge a fee, request payment, or request personal banking information at any point in the recruitment process. We DO NOT send unsolicited emails requesting personal data from potential employees. If you receive a job offer that appears fraudulent, please notify our talent acquisition team and consider contacting your local law enforcement office.
Any legitimate job offer from Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, or Doosan Portable Power will be preceded by an official selection process.