To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Toledo, OH 43635
- Rodd Tavakoli
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level - Information Technology (IT) Support
Kelly IT Resources • Toledo, OH
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Help Desk Analyst will be responsible for supporting local and field users. You will excel at solving problems in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment as a Help Desk Analyst. Due to this Help Desk Analyst role having a large amount of visibility within the company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization.
- Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
- Deliver IT support for operating systems, productivity sofware, and a variety of other applications used internally
- Spot recurring technical issues and deploy solutions to address the root of the problems
- Help and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups - Background in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
- Good understanding of IT support ticketing systems
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Solid understanding of MS Windows 10
- MS Windows 7 in an Active Directory environment experience required
- Comprehension of basic networking concept
- Requirements Gathering: 2 years
*To apply directly email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]*
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high- visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.