Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry and Let us be Your Road to Success!!
JOB FAIR Tuesday, JULY 23 2019 10AM - 1PM
104 Max Hurt Dr; Murray, KY 42071
Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a national leader in providing Respiratory and Sleep Apnea treatment as well as home medical equipment. Each and every day, thousands of employees in the Rotech family of hometown companies contribute to delivering outstanding customer service and the very best in quality patient care through hundreds of locations across 48 states. Additional information can be found at URL blocked - click to apply.
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: “The Rotech Difference.”
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.
We are seeking a dedicated Customer Support Specialist to join our Rotech team. In this position you will provide support to the customers of the Support Center (patients, referral sources and employees) by performing tasks related to patient care and third party reimbursement. Primarily responsible for new order intake to encompass accuracy with clinical, billing and care related information and processing. First line of contact with new customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Adheres to and implements all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to Clinical Programs
- Brings ideas for process or efficiency improvements to supervisor
- Builds relationships with locations, field management, patients and referral sources
- Certain functions require outbound calling and data entry
- Collects co-pays and deductible amounts
- Complies with applicable laws and regulations
- Conducts insurance verification and eligibility for services/products
- Conducts patient satisfaction calls and acts as patient advocate to resolve questions or concerns
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of current Medicare, Medicaid, insurance regulations, and FDA/DOT and JCAHO guidelines
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of current products and services offered by the company and all applicable governmental regulations
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership of duties and promoting a caring and supportive environment consistent with our mission
- Maintains accuracy and quality control throughout patient contact and data input
- Manages all aspects of initial intake: answering the phone and receiving faxes, collecting patient and referral source information, inputting data into IMBS and eIntake, printing tickets, assembling charts and processing paperwork
- Obtains authorization and qualification documentation
- Practices safe work habits, ensuring a safe work environment
- Prepares complete and accurate files for Billing Department
- Processes new orders, responds to questions, resolves issues or forwards to appropriate personnel in a timely manner to ensure patient, referral, and employee satisfaction
- Processes work orders to field locations and coordinates timely fulfillment of products and services ordered
- Provides education to referral sources, patients and employees on
for service and 3rd party billingProvides product/service information by answering questions, offering assistanceProvides technical assistance to customers as requiredProvides thorough review and Quality Assurance for medical necessity and documentation requirements of payors and regulatory bodiesWorks extensively with eIntake proprietary systemPerforms other duties as assigned
Employment is contingent on
- Background investigation (company-wide)
- Drug screen (when applicable for the position)
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence with a clean driving record (when applicable for the position)
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- One to three years of related prior work experience in a team-oriented environment
- Experience in medical field and administrative record management
- Strong customer service background
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Effectively communicate in English; both oral and written, with physicians, location employees and patients to ensure questions and concerns are processed in a timely manner
- Helpful, knowledgeable and polite while maintaining a positive attitude
- Interpret a variety of instructions in a variety of communication mediums
- Knowledge of Durable Medical Equipment (DME) or Home Medical Equipment (HME)
- Knowledge of insurance policies and requirements
- Knowledge of medical billing practices and of billing reimbursement
- Maintain confidentiality and practice discretion and caution when handling sensitive information
- Medical terminology
- Multi-task along with attention to detail
- Read and successfully interpret written directions and/or instructions in English
- Self-motivation, organized, time-management and deductive problem solving skills
- Sense of urgency and responsiveness to physicians, location employees and patients
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Lifting of 10lbs.
- Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening; extensive hours sitting at a desk
- Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork; extensive hours working on the computer
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
- Email transmission and communication
- Internet navigation and research
- Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, etc.
- Office equipment; fax machine, copier, printer, phone and computer
- Career Path and Management Opportunities
- Employee Discounts, Referral Bonus, Recognition Program and Employee Service Program
- Cell Phone reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Mileage reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision plans
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Make the right move, create your job profile and apply today!!
This process will take approximately 2-5 minutes to complete. The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, gender identity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees.
Maintain Indexed Record