Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
With over 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for hypertension and thrombotic disorders, under the Group’s 2025 Vision to become a “Global Pharma Innovator with a Competitive Advantage in Oncology,” Daiichi Sankyo research and development is primarily focused on bringing forth novel therapies in oncology, including immuno-oncology, with additional focus on new horizon areas, such as pain management, neurodegenerative diseases, heart and kidney diseases, and other rare diseases. Job Summary
Position is responsible for routine support at the local organizational unit and cross-organizational level within Sales. This position performs support tasks in which incumbents are expected to understand and apply knowledge of the complexity of the organization. This position may lead lower levels in prioritizing and distributing work. This position has considerable latitude to make decisions without supervisor approval and solves problems while carrying out assigned tasks. Additionally, this position is responsible for upholding a strong commitment to confidentiality and routinely handles sensitive documents that may impact multiple organizational units or project teams. This position has advanced skills in technology systems, including word processing software and data management software, and business emailing software as well as intermediate skills in database and research tools.Responsibilities
- Independently prepares and maintains important files
- Creates and proofs packets of information; develops documents using word processing and database tools
- Edit, drafts, and produces internal and external communications; independently completes mailings which may include mass merges from database software reports
- Independently manages calendars, including complex meeting and travel coordination as well as schedules and confirms internal and external appointments for individuals
- Has some contact with external vendors and constituents to resolve routine issues; majority of internal contact is within an organizational unit, with some contact across organizational units
- Identifies and implements projects or process improvements with general supervision, for example, processes expense reimbursements and ensures timely completion of expense reports, and monitors processing of contracts, requisitions, and supplies
Miscellaneous. May need to move/organize/ship large quantities of items or supplies for meetings, etc. Qualifications
Education and Experience
- Typically requires 5-7 years of prior experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Associate degree preferred; or equivalent work experience
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc., is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Setting Up Files