8842 S. 135th Street, Omaha, NE 68138
Sales Administrative Assistant
With Uline’s continued growth, we need a team that ensures we stay true to our company motto of Speed, Passion and Operational Excellence.Hours:
Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM to 5 PM.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screen.Position Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support for sales representative team.
- Assist in answering customer calls and sales representative emails.
- Place orders and quotes for customers.
- Obtain pricing and request quotes from vendors.
- Assist Sales Manager on reports and projects.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2+ years prior experience.
- Proficient with MS Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Microsoft Power Point