a) Accurately enter and/or print transfers.
b) Accurately Complete Cycle counts.
c) Engineering Change Orders that pertain to inventory must be accurately and timely completed.
d) Accurately process non-conformances that pertain to inventory.
e) Using wireless scanner, process transactions.
f) Advise Inventory Control Supervisor as to any changes in inventory plans.
g) Consolidate and put away new stock arriving to drop zones.
h) Ensure assigned inventory locations are accurate.
i) As directed by management complete special tasks including, but not limited to, setting up E-Bay area, setting up customer designated inventory locations, assist with processing dead stock, etc..
j) Act as technical resource for any other department that needs assistance involving inventory.
* Understand how inventory is purchased, received, handled, and picked.
* Must be able to analyze information gathered in order to identify potential problems or discrepancies.
* Enter data for quantities of parts issued and transferred between locations, inventory and cycle count adjustments, into computer database.
* Troubleshoot quantity discrepancies with manufacturing and inspection personnel.
* Communicate with other departments to eliminate discrepancies.
* All other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
No Degree Required
1 year experience
please apply at spherionjobcentral.com and then call 770 531 7900
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.