Job Title: Junior Information Technology Project Manager (NMMES)
Job Code 12625474 Job Location Norfolk, Virginia
Imagine One is currently seeking a Junior Information Technology (IT) Project Manager
to provide support to the US Navy. Work is associated with the development, fielding, and support of a large family of shore based maintenance IT applications. The successful candidate will contribute to the Systems Integration Office (SIO), also known as the Program Management Office, with establishing and maintain repeatable standards of project management within the organization. In addition, the candidate will contribute to Software Development and Infrastructure projects by developing project charters and assisting Project Managers by monitoring schedules, risk, and resources to ensure successful completion of project Experience Requirements:
- Must have experience in an IT Project Manager role.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in a managerial role.
- Experience using Microsoft Project.
- Experience integrating and maintaining complex program/project schedules.
- Experience creating and maintaining resource loaded project schedules.
- Knowledge of scheduling processes and project management.
- Experience with Ship Maintenance and Ship Lifecycle Management Systems a plus.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred but not required.
Additional Requirements Preference:
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Candidate must have an ACTIVE Secret or Top Secret Clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan with employer match; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! *Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
- IT Infrastructure Support – hosted environment operations.
- System Administration – sys admin, help desk support, trouble ticket resolution.
- Software languages, applications, operating systems, frameworks, integrated data environments and other expertise.
- Software/Systems Engineering using Agile methodologies, with the ability to tailor to a specific systems engineering process and software development tools
- Use of PMO-IT SDLC tools. (Serena Business Manager, Serena Dimensions, IBM Rhapsody, IBM DOORS, and Azure DevOps, ServiceNow, Microsoft Project, and Unified Functional Testing (UFT)) Database Programming – schema design, architecture, performance tuning, SQL scripting, database consolidation, database migration, system backups and database admin.
Project Life Cycle
Measure Project Progress
Costs For Projects
See the next step in your career
Junior Information Technology Project Manager (NMMES)
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 12625474
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
View the full profile
A rapidly growing, 8(a), Woman-owned Business with four major offices in the Mid-Atlantic region, and employees deployed worldwide.
Imagine One's mission is to enhance the capabilities of government agencies and private companies by utilizing the knowledge and skills of our experienced, professional staff. Above all, we understand the importance of using innovation and creativity to achieve the highest level in government, corporate, and individual goals.
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd provides mission-critical program management, systems engineering, test & evaluation, CYBER engineering services, interactive training, information technology, and logistics services to Space and Naval Warfare Systems (SPAWAR), Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR), Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA), Naval Surface Weapons Center (NSWC) Dahlgren, Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWC AD), and the United States Coast Guard (USCG). Within these agencies, the company currently works prime contracts including NAVAIR PMA 201, PMA 273, PMA 275 V-22, PMA 299, SPAWAR Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) Systems, FMS programs, and Systems Engineering and Software Integration for (C4I) Systems Technical and Engineering Services for C4ISR; NAVSEA SEA 04, PMS 312, and Carrier Planning Activity (CPA) support; and U.S. Coast Guard CG-9 support.
Notable sub contract work includes professional support business to NAVSEA PMS IWS 1.0 and NAVAIR PMA 261; integration of C4ISR Systems into 2050 Category II and Category III Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) Vehicles for Marine Corps Systems Command (MARCORSYSCOM), and business/financial management and technical support to USN Training at The Center for Surface Combat Systems (CSCS)/Aegis Training and Readiness Center (ATRC), NSWC Dahlgren.