To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lexington Park, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
DoD Secret - Java Developer
Nesco Resource • Lexington Park, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Government Contract - Opportunity for contract-to-hire based on worker performance, worker attendance and dependability and client business needs
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications. Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Requires a bachelor's degree a related area and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. May report directly to a project lead or manager. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Prior experience developing Object-oriented (OO) code is required
- Expert knowledge of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
- Java Server Faces experience is required
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, Oracle and ORM technologies
- Experience with test-driven development
- Prior experience working in a team environment
- Experience using tools including Eclipse, Git, and TFS related utilities
- Experience using Hibernate and Maven
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be capable of working in a fast paced, agile environment
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Preferred bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science or Math
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.