JLL is seeking a virtual Facilities Coordinator preferably located in Southeast Florida. The Facilities Coordinator will provide general overall FM services including continuous monitoring of facility. Work with property managers to handle routine property management operations, including: procurement of property supplies and services, issuing purchase orders, managing bid requests and service/construction contracts, and processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Facility Management Team with tactical planning for the team’s goals and objectives
- Provide facility specific assistance to the project management team as needed or requested
- Manage and maintain small facility management tasks as assigned
- Coordinate special events in support of client or JLL
- Provide support for meetings and conference room reservations as needed and directed
- Assist with the coordination and scheduling of maintenance
- Provide general overall facility management services including continuous monitoring of office/facility
- Act as an interface with client, visitors and guests
- Ensure appropriate follow up with customers
- Provide direction/information to vendors, facilities staff and service providers as required to ensure excellent coordination/execution of work within client environment with minimal disruption Properly and effectively administer and maintain all security systems
- Assist with budgetary requests, analysis and reporting
- Assist with researching, analyzing and reporting budget variances
- Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 2+ years experience with Facility or Property Management
- Superior customer service skills and orientation
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints
- Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision
- Proficient in MS Office, and possess strong written, verbal and people skills
- Strong organizational skills and collaborative style
- Must be proficient at Excel Spreadsheets and have capability of customizing administrative reports
- Associates degree in facilities management, building, business or other related field or equivalent experience.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see URL blocked - click to apply or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.