You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Cloud DB Architect
The Architect develops detailed solution roadmaps for a specific data storage products, system, service, project, or application. You will partner closely with engineers and project management to ensure that implementation meets design expectations and adheres to enterprise architecture standards.
- Develop and maintain Cloud database/data products with the component level (e.g., system, service or application, database (RDBMS, NoSQL), S3, Azure storage ) roadmap(s) for assigned portfolio and ensure that solutions recommended for implementation adhere to organizational architecture standards, patterns & practices.
- Architect and implement cloud database infrastructure following best practices and industry standards utilizing AWS/Azure/OCI cloud technologies & services with the application engineer in mind, making adoption easy.
- Work with Vendor professional services (AWS, Azure, and OCI), lululemon architects, and lead engineers to define best practices and evolve next-generation capabilities and features.
- Design and develop detailed architecture design artifacts (including but not limited to logical, conceptual, and integration diagrams) for assigned teams and projects.
- Produce and present solution options to project leadership with clear definitions of the benefits and tradeoffs of each proposal.
- Participate and present at architecture design reviews and lead the governance activities for a given solution.
- Act as subject matter expert for cloud database/data product/platform while also demonstrating knowledge beyond a singular service to encompass multiple interdependent services both on-premise and within SaaS or cloud infrastructure and effectively design interactions in a highly matrixed environment.
- Amazon S3
- Cloud Technologies
- Enterprise Architectures
- Infrastructure Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gesa2xp
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.