Service technicians--are you interested in taking your next career step with an industry leader? We have just the opportunity for you! We are a leading home services provider, and due to our continued growth we are looking for highly skilled individuals to serve as Home Service Technicians. You will provide our customers with expert service for their home heating systems and equipment.
In this role, you will effectively serve as the public face of our company as you make in-home service visits. Therefore, in addition to your technical expertise, you will also make use of your customer service talents. Shifts include days, nights, weekends, and holidays, with paid overtime.
As a Home Service Technician, you will make service calls to customer homes and provide them with expert troubleshooting and repair service to a variety of equipment, particularly their heating systems. As you will be the main point of contact between the company and our customers, you will also maintain a professional and friendly image and serve as an advocate for the company and our brand. Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Assessing customers' equipment and service needs
- Troubleshooting and repairing residential AC equipment, heating, and other equipment
- Identifying revenue-generating opportunities, making recommendations to customers, and closing any sales that can be immediately performed
- Performing efficiency tests on all combustion related installations
- Preparing accurate daily paperwork
- Communicating with Dispatcher and Service departments
- Utilizing all applicable safety equipment and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Maintaining an organized van and properly accounting for assigned tools and parts inventory
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Plus more!
If this sounds like the kind of career move you've been wanting to make, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you!
Build a rewarding career with an industry leader! Apply now!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
As a Home Service Technician, you will combine technical expertise with a personable, approachable, and helpful personality. You must also be highly detail-oriented and focused with a flexible and adaptable nature. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as a commitment to providing the best and most responsive customer service. Specific qualifications for the role include:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; HVAC certifications a plus
- Prior experience servicing residential Air Conditioning and Heating equipment
- Valid driver's license and ability to meet the company's motor vehicle policy
- Willingness to expand your technical and repair knowledge; obtain new licenses and commitment to professional growth
- Exceptional technical skills as well as strong communication skills
- Must be able to work independently while safely maintaining a high level of performance