LPN SNF ??? $1,842 Gross Weekly Pay
HealthCare Support is actively seeking an LPN SNF for large 513-bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility. Beautiful nature abounds in Upstate New York; not only is the area home to several stunning mountain ranges, but it also offers sparkling rivers, caves, amusement parks, lakes, cascading waterfalls, and miles and miles of hiking trails.
Looking for an LPN SNF opportunity but this isn???t it? Feel free to still apply, and one of our Skilled Nursing Recruiters will work to find the right travel opportunity for you!
Requirements of this LPN SNF Role:
- Active LPN license in New York
- 1+ year of experience within this specialty
- BLS Certification from the American Heart Association
Benefits of this LPN SNF Role:
- $1,842 gross weekly pay to include a $1,122 non-taxed stipend
- Up to $500 travel reimbursement paid out first check!
- Overtime and Loyalty bonuses
- License and certification reimbursements
- Immediate enrollment in health insurance
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- Quality support from single point of contact
- Streamlined on-boarding process
- Join a leading healthcare organization with nearly 20 years??? success in the industry
Assignment Details for this LPN SNF Role:
- Guaranteed Hours: 40-hour schedules
- 5 x 8 -hour shifts ??? days
- Overtime may be possible
- 13-week contract
Interested in being Considered?
If you are seeking an LPN SNF opportunity and would like to partner with an agency that will listen to your needs and travel goals, then HealthCare Support is the right place to be! We are proud of our candidate engagement and ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, and we would love to help get you on the road to your next great adventure.
Please send your most updated resume to Brian Charlot at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to LPN SNF
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
- Long Term Care
- Maintain Patient Confidentiality
- Perform Clinical Procedure