To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Federal Way, WA 98001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Payroll Coordinator II
Crawford Thomas Recruiting • Federal Way, WA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Payroll Coordinator II - Federal Way, WA
- The Payroll Coordinator II processes and audits time and attendance, and payroll records for large divisions in a multi-state, multi-company environment.
- This position exercises basic knowledge of payroll regulations related to Federal, State and Local laws, company policies and best practices to ensure compliance.
- The Payroll Coordinator II works closely with other teams within the Payroll department and across the company.
Demonstrated ability to perform work of Payroll Coordinator I
- Audits, corrects and processes timekeeping records in PeopleNet to ensure teammate's time is accurately calculated based on Federal and State regulations.
- Analyzes reports to ensure teammates are paid in accordance with Federal and State laws, and company policies. Ensures that PeopleNet and Workday are in sync by performing the necessary manual entries.
- Performs pay calculations including, but not limited to, gross pay to net pay that relate to bonuses, PTO, terminations and other exception items.
- Verifies Paid Time Off accruals, balances, and transfers.
- Populates EIB templates for upload of data into the payroll system.
- Recalculation of pay due to retroactive changes for hourly rates of pay, missing hours or amounts.
- Works closely with Payroll Service Center to resolve payroll payment related concerns from the field teammates utilizing Service Now.
- Assists with entries in preparation for year end.
- Knowledge of how a paycheck is calculated including FLSA, pre/post tax deductions and how it translates to the form W-2.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of FLSA and is able to determine which types of earnings are and are not applicable to the FLSA regular rate of pay.
- Additionally, must be able to calculate an employee's FLSA regular rate of pay where necessary.
- Payroll processing experience in a fully integrated HCM environment
- Working knowledge of timekeeping processes and systems
- Demonstrated ability to process payroll in a high volume, fast-paced production environment
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Multi-state payroll experience
- Ability to identify and recommend process improvements
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
- High school diploma and 2-4 years of experience
- Preferred: FPC (Fundamental Payroll Certification) or CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) accreditation or actively studying for accreditation