Los Angeles, CA
$145,000-$165,000 plus bonus
Judge Direct Placement is seeking an experienced Plant Engineering Manager for a Large Food/Beverage and CPG Manufacturer located in the Los Angeles, CA area. This individual will manage all engineering, maintenance, and continuous improvement projects within a large, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
If you are interested in discussing the details or might know of someone in your network that would be, please feel free to send me email directly at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Plant Engineering Manager
SALARY: $145,000-$165,000 plus bonus
- The individual will be responsible for all aspects of capital and maintenance budgets for the facility including but not limited to the following: budgeting and management; development of long term CAPEX budgeting; monthly reporting for spend; monthly review of maintenance and facility spend; equipment improvements, equipment reliability; supporting and driving productivity improvements, managing and staffing of the Maintenance department; and energy management.
- Manages an experience staff of managers, superintendents, supervisors and hourly employees, sets direction and develops progress
- Responsible for performance evaluations, pay reviews, hiring and terminating
- Schedule maintenance activities on daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Develop and manage CAPEX Programs and report monthly on CAPEX spend
- Manage and control the Plant maintenance budget and report monthly on spend
- Provide leadership and direction to the maintenance team. Inspire high performance through effective goal setting and performance measurement.
- Implement and institutionalize standardized preventive and predictive maintenance system (utilizing TPM, Lean, Six Sigma).
- Design, implement and institutionalize “best practice” quick change procedures, processes and equipment modifications (SMED).
- Troubleshoot process and operations problems utilizing structured problem solving techniques which reveal the root cause of the problem.
- Drive process improvement and problem solving through Lean / Six Sigma principles and RCA
- Track plant equipment reliability programs - support, develop and drive productivity improvements
- Implement and drive maintenance programs - diagnose and solve complex problems
- BS/BA Degree (engineering preferred)
- 8+ years of maintenance/engineering management experience
- Strong background in food, beverage, and CPG manufacturing
- Experience managing a large capital budget (CAPEX)
- Proven leadership experience
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Plant Engineering Manager
Six Sigma Methodology