To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newark, DE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Donaldson Group • Newark, DE
Posted 2 months ago
The Donaldson Group is looking for a full time Leasing Consultant for a residential apartment community located in Newark, DE. Applicant must be capable of working independently and in a group, have a proven sales track record and someone who is able to close the deal 100% of the time. Applicant will be responsible for marketing, outreach, leasing apartments, resident retention, creating and maintaining lease files and applications, participating in resident events, taking service requests and answering phones. Must be highly energized, goal oriented and personable. Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, must be computer literate, must have exceptional customer service skills and have the ability to multi-task. Weekends are a must. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. The Donaldson Group believes in a drug free work environment, therefore a drug screen will be required.
- Keep the Donaldson Group Promise, providing the best possible customer experience for clients, residents, vendors, internal associates, etc.
- Conducts all business in adherence to Fair Housing Law.
- Show apartments in accordance with federal, state, local and company policies.
- Answer the telephone professionally and in a timely manner.
- Complete tasks in a prompt and professional manner.
- Lead by example, motivating the entire team to keep the Donaldson Group Promise.
- Greet prospects, residents, vendors and all customers utilizing excellent customer service.
- Build and maintain a positive rapport with all applicants and residents.
- Follow-up with prospective residents.
- Receive and report service calls promptly and accurately.
- Communicate with, listen and respond to co-workers and customers.
- Take advantage of opportunities to go above and beyond for all customers.
- Take resident service requests accurately to insure maintenance personnel can complete the request properly.
- Exhibit general knowledge of surrounding community (e.g. schools, shopping, restaurants) for benefit of prospective/new residents.
- Ensure leasing office, tour path, vacant apartments, amenities and general curb appeal of community meets or exceeds company expectations.
- Assist in set up and maintenance of marketing items, including but not limited to, balloons, directional signs, maintain mini-models and other marketing and promotional events.
- Participate in outreach marketing as directed.
- Maintain current Market Surveys and resident demographic information, as directed.
- Ensure the quality and distribution of collateral materials, including:
- Directional signs
- Show units in accordance with federal, state, local and company policies.
- Resident Retention Program.
- Maintain Telephone Performance Analysis (TPA) score to meet or exceed company goals.
- Process applications for pre-approvals (credit check, income requirements, rental history, etc.) and submit applications.
- Review and approve rental applications and promptly notify applicants of approval status.
- Prepare accurate lease packages according to company policy.
- Move-in orientation to include pre-apartment inspection, lease signing and move-in inspection with resident.
- Achieve leasing goals to reach or exceed the budgeted occupancy for the property.
- Reduce vacancy day loss by encouraging immediate move-ins.
- Keep accurate records of traffic and leases using the property management software system.
- Complete other duties as assigned by supervisory personnel.
- Communicate with and listen and respond to co-workers and customers
- Frequently walk the property to show available apartments and/or the model apartment to prospective residents
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds