Accounts Receivable ClerkCompensation:
$50000.00 to $56000.00 yearly
Robert Half is looking for an Accounts Receivable Associate for a growing manufacturing company in the healthcare industry!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The AR associate is primarily responsible for the receipt and application of payment receipts into the application portal. The position requires a basic technical and systems background with the desire and enthusiasm to share knowledge and assist with the adoption of best practices in the receivables accounting processes.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
• Answer phones in a courteous and respectful manner and assist customers with their credit card payment requests
• Review customers payment remittance to ensure payments are applied correctly
• Assist the Accounts Receivable team with the research of account discrepancies by reviewing and reconciling customer statements and payment records
• Assist customers with account inquiries
• Ability to interact with employees, clients, and vendors at a variety of levels and across functions
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Solid understanding of Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems
_Bachelors degree or 2+ years experience in Accounts Receivable.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to AR Associate
for more information.
- Accounts Receivable