Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Registered Nurse Daily Responsibilities:
- Accurately performs initial and ongoing patient assessments of home infusion therapy patients.
- Comprehensively documents all patient assessments and communication with patients, caregivers and other members of the healthcare team in each patient’s record.
- Maintains and demonstrates competency in the use and troubleshooting of infusion equipment and supplies.
Registered Nurse Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in Nursing in the State - Required
- Current BLS Certification required
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working in an acute care setting
- Proficient in inserting peripheral IV’s
Hours for this Position:
Monday – Friday 8:00 Am to 5:00 Pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered for this Registered Nurse opportunity?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Registered Nurse / RN
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
In Fusion Enterprise Control System
Intravenous (Iv) Fusions
Complex Problem Solving