Due to critical service need of the communities we serve, we are offering a $4,000 sign-on bonus.* We are eager to continue to provide quality and compassionate care in our service areas and need you to make this happen!
The Float Pool nurse will be a member of a nursing team that provides direct nursing care to Psychiatry and Assertive Community Treatment Clinics. The Float nurse may spend extended periods of time in one clinic to help balance long-term absences (i.e., illness, holidays, maternity leave, etc.) or travel to all Eastern region office locations for coverage as needed. Shift hours and office location will vary upon provider schedules, but primarily daytime hours, Monday-Friday. Occasional Saturday shift.
- Plan, organize, and coordinate medication clinics for a broad scope of providers
- Prepares for frequent schedule changes and travels to neighboring clinics for nursing coverage and training.
- Works independently, make decisions, meets deadlines, multi-task and solve problems; working under a moderate to a high degree of pressure
- Acts as a patient advocate and facilitates communication between the patient, family, and other health care professionals.
- Provides nursing care using a problem-solving approach and following the standards, guidelines, and scope of professional nursing practice
- Assess, plan, implement, document, and evaluate care to ensure a coordinated, holistic approach that best meets the patient's needs.
- Uses a holistic approach to facilitate individual learning of patients concerning patient needs
- Communicate with other members of the health care team regarding the patient's health care to provide continuity of care and promote collaborative efforts directed toward quality patient care
- Perform laboratory patient testing and reporting as assigned by the Laboratory Direction.
High School/GED degree required
Associate/Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION: GN or RN that must pass the MO NCLEX exam within 90 days of graduation
Compass Health Network is a nonprofit health care organization offering accessible, comprehensive, & compassionate behavioral health, substance use treatment, family medicine and dental services throughout Missouri. Our network of care includes Royal Oaks Hospital and Adapt of Missouri. We are both a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and a Community Mental Health Center (CMHC). Operating only from the highest ethical and professional standards, we provide access to innovative care designed to meet the health needs of the communities we serve. Our mission is "Inspire Hope. Promote Wellness."
Why join us?
We believe some of the most passionate people in the world work here. Our dedicated and talented staff are our most valuable asset. We strive to provide a work environment and services that are inclusive for our patients and our employees.
At Compass Health Network, these are just a few of the benefits that we offer as an organization:
- [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Registered Nurse - Float
- Advancement opportunities
- Professional development
- Licensure supervision
- Mentor opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Scholarship program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Headspace Access
- Paid time off & Paid Holidays
- NHSC Loan Repayment Participant
We welcome inquiries from qualified individuals who want to be part of a team of hardworking, dedicated and compassionate employees whose work helps us aspire to our vision of full, healthy, productive lives for everyone. We look forward to meeting you!
*Signing bonuses paid as per bonus policy; exclusions may apply.
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Diseases And Disorders
- Problem Solving