- Review batch tickets - Read, understand and follow.
- Gather and weigh ingredients. (Scale operation)
- Combine ingredients in designated sequence.
- Provide samples to lab.
- Pack product into designated containers.
- Ingredient traceability.
- Report near miss incidents and improvement opportunities.
- Equipment cleaning.
- Plant cleaning.
- Waste disposal.
- Forklift operation.
- Labeling containers.
- SAP inventory look-up.
- Tub washer.
- Participate on plant teams.
- Stock rotation / Minimization of partial containers.
- Training others.
- SAP CORK duties.
- SAP Cycle count duties.
- Preliminary quality checks.
- Wear appropriate PPE at all times.
- Maintain a clean work area and work safely.
- Participate actively in all plant safety initiatives, programs and training sessions.
- Follow all standard operating procedures with respect to performance of position duties.
- Stays updated on all applicable procedures.
- Computer efficiency required.
- Candidates must have demonstrated experience with and knowledge of safety.
- Candidates must possess sound verbal and written communication skills.
Operate Plant Equipment
Repair Mechanical Equipment
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-3212
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Sun Chemical’s unparalleled global presence allows for the delivery of local service and support that is customized to the markets it serves. Recognized as a leading source of innovation, Sun Chemical and DIC have 17 research and development centers that are committed to creating solutions that improve productivity, create new revenue opportunities for customers, and contribute to a more sustainable future.
View the full profile
Sun Chemical is a recognized leader in printing inks, coatings and supplies for the packaging, publication, commercial, industrial, and digital markets and introduces solutions that enable marketers to better manage their brand colors, protect product integrity through improvements in packaging, and introduce security features that defend against counterfeiting.