To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jackson, MS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative I
Transdev North America • Jackson, MS
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Transdev is the largest private sector operator of multiple modes of passenger transit in North America, providing bus, rail, paratransit, shuttle, sedan and taxi services. We manage over 200 transportation contracts for cities, transit authorities and airports, providing safe and sustainable mobility solutions. Our mission is to improve public transportation, to enhance quality of life and combat global warming. The CSR (Customer Service Representative) investigates, resolves, documents, and responds promptly to basic customer complaints and positive feedback in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Answers incoming calls to the customer service team.
- Receives customer inquiries and complaints.
- Answers questions and provides information about services.
- Clearly and accurately documents issues.
- Resolves customer inquiries relating to transportation; communicates resolution to customers.
Other duties as assigned.
Education, Licensing, and Certifications :
- High school diploma or equivalent, such as GED, required
- Up to 2 years of customer service or basic office experience preferred
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Pleasant telephone voice/manner
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to remain courteous with difficult or angry customers
- Basic computer knowledge/PC experience
- Some locations require bi-lingual skills.
Travel requirement <5% of time for occasional meetings or training.
- Must submit to drug testing and a background check
- Must be able to work shifts or flexible work schedules as needed.
- 100% of work is accomplished indoors and in air conditioned or well ventilated facilities
- Work is accomplished at a workstation or in a cubicle space equipped with a telephone, headset, and computer.
- Work environments are generally noisy and the employee is generally subjected to long periods spent sitting, typing, or looking at a computer screen.
For more information please visit our website at www.transdevna.com/careers
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen and background check
Requisition ID 2019-10241
Position Category Customer Service/Call Center/Dispatch/Reservationist/Scheduler
Internal Code \#TNA
Internal Reference 698
Internal Code 3 Ind1
Company/Division Transdev Services