Material Handlers are needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Rochester, NY.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Good Math Skills
- Strong attention to details
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Ability to perform all physical and administrative tasks involved in the shipping of orders, both government and commercial orders.
- Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods, rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary.
- Examines stocks and distributes materials in inventory and on production line as requested
- Packaged products as required for shipment to company’s customers and suppliers
- Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods, rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary and work with planner to return to vendor.
- Distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines.
- Mechanical Assembly work, read schematics
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Previous shipping experience packaging equipment required
- Previous knowledge of material handling procedures
- Ability to maintain records associated with the shipping orders
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 30 lbs. regularly.
- Must be mechanically inclined and be able to read assembly drawings.
- 3-5 years’ experience
- High School Diploma
- Flexible to work OT and off schedules as needed
- 1st A – Monday –Thursday from 5 am-3:30 pm @13.00
- 2nd Monday – Thursday from 3:30 pm – 2 am @ $14.30
- Weekend Shift – Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 6 am- 6:30 pm at $16.25
- Must have reliable transportation/ not bus line accessible
- Criminal Background Check/Education Verification/Drug Testing
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Patty Email blocked - click to apply
Phone Number: 314-707-8223
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more URL blocked - click to apply!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Packaging And Labeling