To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
- Emser Tile LLC
- Phone: (323) 498-7271
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE - BIRMINGHAM, AL
Emser Tile • Birmingham, AL
Posted 2 months ago
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE - BIRMINGHAM, AL
Emser Tile, LLC, the nationwide supplier of high-quality floor covering products servicing world-leading retailers, builders and contractors seeks an experienced WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE - BIRMINGHAM, AL.
Emser Tile and Natural Stone, the nationwide supplier of high-quality floor covering products servicing world-leading retailers, builders and contractors seeks an experienced Warehouse Associate for our local branch. This position supports our Branch in the distribution of company materials.
Inspecting, identifying, handling, consolidating labeling, stocking, picking, packing and shipping inventory per Company policy.
Maintaining warehouse inventory and records.
Deal promptly with inventory discrepancies.
Responsible for receiving, recording, issuing, and transporting the goods and supplies from the warehouse.
Cut and place product materials to create displays that accurately represent product variation.
Quality check displays before they ship to the respective clients.
Operate cutting tools safely and accurately.
Operate forklift according to safe operating procedures.
Treat merchandise with care and concern at all times.
Ensure will-call customers are handled efficiently and professionally.
Assist in making inventory reports for evaluations and working under the direction of a supervisor.
Successful candidates will thrive in busy environment, be highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to accurately count/track product that is being received or shipped.
- Ability to create professional samples boards.
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Computer skills.
- Forklift certification and experience using a wet saw a plus.
- Ability to lift 75+ pounds
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) a plus.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms.
- Walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Sit, climb or balance.
- Lift and/or move up to 110 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts.
- Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
- May be exposed to a wide range of temperatures.
- The noise level is usually loud.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The Emser Tradition of Excellence Comes From its People...
Since its establishment in 1968, Emser Tile has become the leading supplier of the world's finest tile and natural stone. Through our international production network and product development expertise, we offer myriad of possibilities that help retailers, contractors, homebuilders, commercial builders, architects & designers bring their ideas to life. Although Emser has grown rapidly, our on-going dedication to outstanding quality and service remains the hallmark of our success.
Emser is always seeking knowledgeable, career-minded professionals to become a part of our team and help drive our growth and expansion into new and existing markets. When it comes to challenging and rewarding career opportunities, Emser is the place to be!
As an Emser employee, you will enjoy healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care. Your financial well-being will be supported through our 401(k) plan. Moreover, we offer a challenging & rewarding professional work environment. Emser's employee benefits package also includes:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
Emser provides ongoing opportunities for professional training, and encourages internal advancement and mobility.