At Apollo Valves, part of Aalberts Integrated Piping Systems, we have the best, most complete flow control device and connection technology portfolio in the industry. Our goal is to make it an easier and better buying experience by being the only organization that offers a complete line of flow control devices and piping systems solutions. We feature a full range of connections, including push, press, thread, groove, sweat, and crimp to fit your Commercial, Industrial, and Backflow Prevention needs. At Apollo Valves, we recognize the importance of providing our employees with a good work environment and an excellent benefits package.
Summary: The General Factory position is responsible for helping with tasks in the machining departments. Responsible for performing other jobs around the department as needed. Keep work area and department clean. Must follow all of the plant safety rules and wear all of the required safety equipment.
- Monday – Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- Saturday required overtime as needed
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow all plant rules to include all safety requirements for the job
- Must keep work area and department clean
- Must be able to perform other jobs as directed by supervisor
- Understands Safety Check Points
- Understands Quality Policy
- Understands written and verbal work instructions
- Understands established Tagging Procedure
- Communicate effectively with co-workers and supervisors in a professional manner
- Must have an excellent attendance record
- Frequent bending at the waist
- Continuous use of hands/arms
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to push and pull frequently
- Occasional heavy lifting up to 60 lbs.
Aalberts Integrated Piping Systems is an equal opportunity employer. At Aalberts IPS, we are committed to treating all Applicants fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.